[npcug] Re: CD-ROM settings

  • From: "Lloyd Atkins" <lloyd.atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <npcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 07:18:22 +0100

Hi Graham,

Have you tried this:-

Run the Registry Editor (REGEDIT.EXE).
Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdrom.
Double-click the Autorun value, and type 1 for its value. (If it's not
there, create it by selecting Edit -> New -> DWORD Value, and typing
"Autorun" for its name.)
You may have to log out and then log back in for this change to take effect.

Regards...

Lloyd