[novasql] Re: Keeping subjects related to topic..

  • From: "Clay McDonald" <clay.mcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <novasql@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 21:32:19 -0500

Good point Steve.

Thanks,
Clay

________________________________

From: novasql-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Steve Radich
Sent: Wed 2/3/2010 9:19 PM
To: novasql@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [novasql] Keeping subjects related to topic..

I'd just like to point out that if you have a problem unrelated to the thread
being discussed I'd ask you to change the subject..

When some of the members get hundreds of emails / day and the subject is an
interesting one on the group we open it, to read about problems rsvping to  a
meeting instead of a headache. Unfortunately that's the only one I read of the
thread until tonight..

Steve Radich - Founder and Principal of Business Information Technology Shop -
www.bitshop.com

Developer Resources Site: www.ASPDeveloper.Net - www.VirtualServerFAQ.com

  LinkedIn Public Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/steveradich
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/steveradich>