[novasql] Keeping subjects related to topic..

  • From: "Steve Radich" <stever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <novasql@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 21:19:09 -0500

I'd just like to point out that if you have a problem unrelated to the
thread being discussed I'd ask you to change the subject..

When some of the members get hundreds of emails / day and the subject is
an interesting one on the group we open it, to read about problems
rsvping to  a meeting instead of a headache. Unfortunately that's the
only one I read of the thread until tonight..

Steve Radich - Founder and Principal of Business Information Technology
Shop - www.bitshop.com

Developer Resources Site: www.ASPDeveloper.Net -
www.VirtualServerFAQ.com

  LinkedIn Public Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/steveradich