[novasql] Join the NOVASQL Facebook Group Page

  • From: "Clay McDonald" <clay.mcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <novasql@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:11:39 -0500

The Northern Virginia SQL User Group with members from the Washington DC
Metro area invites you to join our Facebook Group page. The NOVASQL
Facebook Group page is updated daily with links to upcoming free
training, meetings, giveaways, and other topics of interest. Click on
the link below to be directed to NOVASQL's Facebook page.

Clay McDonald
Database Administrator

> Bates White, LLC
> 1300 Eye St, NW, Suite 600 East