[norwegianspitfirepilot] Translation update for Norwegian Spitfire Pilot, the book about Finn Thorsager

  • From: Tor Idar Larsen <gregers_gram@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: norwegianspitfirepilot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 18:45:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
Last Sunday, I finished the translation of the book into English. Edgar Brooks
have been very helpful so far concerning editing and correcting mistakes. After
I've gone through the text again, adding a few more bits and bobs, I will send
the last half of the book to him for editing (he already did half). I told mr.
Brooks that he would most likely get it in his e-mail by September. Then it
will be in for another round of work on it before I start contacting publishers.
For a little taste of the content of the book, please check out the August copy
of Flypast.
Thank you :)

Tor Idar LarsenAuthorGladiatorRead Now - http://bit.ly/8Mag9yTwitter -
@north_weald