[norcal-hug] Re: NORCAL-HUG website and logo

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 15:10:16 -0800

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a question: the adming email address is set to
> haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, but this mailbox does not seem to be working.

Hmm... I don't remember setting this up when we moved the site before.
However, even if it was setup, it would be gone now due to switching
the DNS over based on the info you gave me (when I did that, godaddy
happily wiped out all the DNS info I had put in for the domain
previously - joy).

> Is the mail service for this domain actually setup? If not, is it OK for
> me to change the email address to a valid one?

Please feel free to recreate this mailbox... I don't think anyone else
had a @norcal-hug.org mailbox either anyway.