[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku at SCaLE 2011

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:52:18 -0800

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Urias McCullough
<umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As usual, SCaLE is a bit far for me to attend...

Interestingly...

My wife will already be down in SoCal that week and driving back home
on Sunday the 27th (last day of SCaLE)...

I could conceivably fly down there on Thursday, or even Friday morning
super-duper early, stay at the hotel two nights, and catch a ride back
with her as she rolls through L.A. on her way home.

I'm gonna talk to her about it some more, as it requires some planning
to make sure someone watches the kids (probably my in-laws).

I would probably have to travel somewhat light, however...

- Urias