[norcal-hug] Re: Fwd: Certified GoDaddy.com Renewal Notice

  • From: "Jorge Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:30:28 -0700

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 8:36 PM, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> 2008/9/6 Jorge Mare <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> The norcal-hug.org domain expires on Sep. 20. If you would like to
>>> keep the domain, I would be glad to transfer it to any of you;
>>> otherwise I will let it expire.
>>>
>>> Please, let me know what you want to do. :)
>>
>> Yeah, you can transfer it to my personal godaddy account for now :) I
>> could probably setup a server to host it on here I guess (for now) :P
>>
>> email me privately and we'll do the transfer.
>>

> Sounds like a plan...

For the record, the norcal-hug.org domain has been transferred to
Urias earlier today.

BTW, the NORCAL-HUG site is still running from my myhaiku.org server.
It can stay there for now, but the ISP account expires on Nov 15, and
I am not planning on renewing it, so please keep that in mind. :)

I can provide you with the file and a snapshot of the Drupal database
when you migrate.

I am signing off the list now, so if you need to contact me, please do
so via private email.

Good luck!

Jorge