[noobtoobwelcome] NoobToob Welcoming Committee

  • From: "Mitch Miller" <bigredfatman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: noobtoobwelcome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:48:31 -0600

Hey, Demi here.

I'm just sending this e-mail out to let you know that tonight, sometime in
around 3-5 hours or so, you will get another e-mail with all the details
regarding the operation of the Welcoming Committee.

If you have already started work, that's great...but I encourage you to not
continue with new people until you get your assignments.  The reason we are
having assignments is to keep people from getting bombarded with too many
people trying to help.  The last thing we want is for them to feel
overwhelmed.

You are getting this e-mail because you are an official member of the
Welcoming Committee and have been added to the Welcoming Committee mailing
list.

This is a rapid-fire list that helps to send messages out to anybody.  It
should only be used to send important messages to everyone in the group
regarded the Welcoming Committee.  Mostly it will be used for me to send the
group out their assignments and updates.

The mailgroup is noobtoobwelcome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sending an e-mail to that
e-mail will send it to everybody in the Welcoming Committee.  Please do not
spam this!

I look forward to e-mailing you in a few hours with all the details of the
Welcoming Committee and finally start this great group of NoobToobers off
with a mission to help!

Thanks again for choosing to be in a group that will offer hands-on help to
the site.

See you in a few!

-Demiveeman