GrandBahamas.com GrandBahamas.com

  • From: "md" <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <none@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 19:45:23 -0400

Just wanted to drop our list members a little update. We had secured venture
capital that would ensure the launching of our site. In recent weeks we
received news that this company was no longer interested in making an
investment. We are currently negotiating a new deal with another company at the
time of this email. In the meantime we have set up the site so that you may
utilize for your travel arrangements while we are negotiating. Please check it
out and let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Your comments and
suggestions are always welcome at www.grandbahamas.com

Thanks
Michael
md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx