[noCensorship] : help me get thru isp proxy(i need help)

  • From: raed safarini <drsafarini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 03:36:12 -0800 (PST)

dearest wayne,
thanks for ur replay
first i dont have proxy configerd in web browser
2nd  after i did ipconfig,this what appers
0 ethernet adapter:
ip address.................169.254.25.30
subnet mask..............255.255.0.0
1 ethernet adapter
ip address ................205.160.111.112
subnet mask..............255.255.255.0
default gateway.............205.160.111.112

3RD after i went to www.up2p.com it came to me this
your address is 65.162.184.6
and thats even after reloding several times.

4th when i did what u say in comand window
it did not connect and it say its failed to be connected

5th it apper: coniction to host lost
wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: raed safarini
> Subject: [noCensorship] help me get thru isp proxy
> To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> dear sir,
> hello,i'm a regestered folow for ur great site my name at ur site is drs=
> afarini
> i live in yemen ,and i suffer a lot from isp provider as i cant inter mos=
> t of sites,i dont have proxy name or number at my coniction ,i think the =
> proxy is linked to isp only wich we linked through it to internet.
> please sir can u help me
We haven't had much information from there.
The only thing I have in the PT data is that your address range was
195.94.4.0/21.

Some questions:
1) You have no proxy configured into your web browser?
2) What IP address do you see when you go into a command window
and type:
ipconfig
?
3) What IP address do you see when you go to:
http://www.ub2b.com/ShowIP
? Reload that page a few times to see if you get any different
answers.
4) Do you see any funny characters when you do this
(start in a command window):
telnet login.icq.com 8000
? Does it connect, or do you just get a timeout message?
5) Same as 4, but using port 80 instead of 8000

> ones i was having a site address which connect me to disered site through=
> that site bypassing my isp provider,i mean e.g. i inter yahoo then i sel=
> ect hotmail so yahoo itself opens hotmail to me and still the web address=
> in my computer is yahoo!!
>
> i hope i'm explane clearly to u the proplem=20

The answers to the above will explain the problem more clearly
than you can. :-)

Turing email: wayne at nym.alias.nest
(remove the obvious extra 's')
http://proxytools.sourceforge.net/