[noCensorship] Re: Saudi Version of Multiproxy

  • From: "Muhammad Al-Ismail" <computerpioneer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:36:35 +0300

Hi There,

Well, I run this program on a Linux Box using Mono which is an
implementation of .NET for *Nix

The reason I sent this program to this group is seeking feedback from
testers as I believe I mentioned that it is in its very early stages of
development.

I also have plans to have an HTTPS and SOCKS versions of it ..

BTW, the source code is available for serious developers and ppl who would
like to collaborate in such a project .

Rgds,
Muhammad Al-Ismail