[noCensorship] Re: Saudi Version of Multiproxy

  • From: wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 14 Jan 2004 01:42:28 -0000

> From: "Muhammad Al-Ismail" <computerpioneer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [noCensorship] Re: Saudi Version of Multiproxy
>
> Hi All,
>
>     I have e-mailed the program to Wyane and I'm hopping that he could po=
> st
> it somewhere on the group's website ..
>
> Rgds,
> Muhammad

Sorry, I didn't realize that was why you sent it to me.

Some points:
1) I don't manage this mailing list. Hat does.
2) Attachments coming to me via this nym are usually caught
by my spam filter. This one did get thru though.
3) I didn't spend any time with it, because:
a) I don't just run executables people send me without
examining the source code.
b) I don't want non-portable programs. This was
exclusively for MS Windows and .net, at that.
c) I didn't have time to take more than a quick look.
4) I don't want to discourage you, but it didn't seem to do
anything interesting, or new.
5) I no longer have it!

I suggest you send it to Hat.

Turing email: wayne at nym.alias.nest