[noCensorship] Re: New Start

  • From: wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 31 May 2005 21:50:42 -0000

Hat wrote:

Hiya Hat. Long time ...

> I'm glad to see that there is some activity here lately. I personally lost
> the interest and the time I devoted previously to this group since I moved
> from UAE. However, as the group owner, I kept watching it out and cleaning
> it every now and then from spam.
>
> Thanks to all who kept on posting some proxies to keep some life in the
> list, but as Wayne already said, and I always believed, it is more
> efficient to learn how to breakout the censorship instead of just dropping
> a one line message, "I want some working proxy." I personally was one of
> the student (noisy students) who learned my way out of censorship and still
> practicing it.
>
> I really hope learning habit starts again, specially that Wayne is one of
> rare masters who really tolerated many stupid question, attacks, threat,
> spam, etc... My advice, listen to the guy, help him so that he can help
> you, and start learning. Otherwise, if you are here just for a "working
> proxy", then definitely you are in the wrong place.

This time 'round, I won't have the time for all those basic questions. Others
will need to answer them if we get going here again.
Is there one of the old FAQs lying around somewhere?

The list archives answer them anyway.
Nothing much has changed over the years, except actual working proxy addresses.

> List members are close to 900, yet hardly any nice discussion is on since
> long long time ago. So why wait any more. Hit your keyboard and start some
> useful discussion.
>
> I personally can't promise to keep track of the discussion for many
> reasons. One of which I mentioned is lost of interest, and more important
> is the number of sites that I'm involved in on a completely different
> subject, which occupies most of my time.

Boring stuff like earning a salary?
Or interesting things like censor-busting?
Lol.

> Anyway, nice to hear from you guys again. salute to Wayne and all the old
> friends reading this email here. All the best!

Cheers mate.

> Regards,
> Hat
> List Owner