[noCensorship] Re: Linux For DSL?

  • From: "Pradeep Thomas" <pradeep_thomas11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:41:27 +0530

Dear guys,

This thing about ADSL downloads really stinks my bill this month was 1300+ I
think I will have to go back to a dial Up connection.This is one thing we
cannot manage to weasel our way out of.

As for Gitex,well loads of laptops for sure ,since connectiving solutions
waswhat I was looking for there were some good stands from Sonicwall,Nokia
partners & netscreen for appliances.

Regards

Thomas

>Good luck with your linux man, >about the adsl... i dont think thats true.
If they did it they will lose a >lot of customers. I download at least 500
MBa day. so i dont know what I'm >going to do if they limited they download.
i wont be able to download even 1 >singal move ... :( >>>>>From: pooh pooh
>>Subject: [noCensorship] Re: Linux For DSL? >>Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003
10:51:23 -0700 (PDT) >>>>hi all thanks for your replies >>i havent been able
to post for a while because i >>upgraded to windows xp on this pc and had
allsorts of >>weired problems >>luckly all of them have been ironed out now
>>i thing the best way to use linux for now is to use >>this windows pc as a
router for the linux pc (both my >>pc's have 10/100 mbit cards built in ,
thanks :) >>i;m definetly gonna start easy with mandrake or redhat >>first
then gonna go up the stairs >>hope me luck >>ps: is it real that etisalat's
gonna introduce a >>download limit of 500 mb monthly on 348 dsl mode
>>subscribers... if this is the case then i might go >>back to 56k as well
because i download about 1 GB >>everyday and 500 mb is a silly amount to pay
for 250 >>AED >>>>PSSSS: GITEX sux , all about laptops... dunno why
>>chaw...................(if thats the right way to type >>it , and kudos to
wayne and hat and all the others in >>this group)
field.>>Moderator's email: nocensorship-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>===8>============== noCensorship community ===============
>Moderator's email: nocensorship-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>===8>============== noCensorship community =============== >>