[noCensorship] Internet Censorship Questionnaire / Test suite

  • From: Freerk Ohling <freerk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 16:23:34 +0100

Hello nocensorship,

  Maybe some of you know the situation: You get a lot of emails from
  people saying "my internet is not working" or something like that. I
  often have to ask several times for more details to see what
  censorship method is used so that i can find the best solution against
  it.

  Inspired by http://www.angelfire.com/my/6waynes/testSuite.html, I
  made up a "Internt Censorship Questionnaire / Test suite" with the
  questions I normally ask the users.
  The URL: http://www.zensur.freerk.com/test.

  Know I want to ask you to test the form and tell me what should I
  add or what is too much information. Can every newbie Internet user
  understand it? When you fill it out for a test and don't expect an
  answer, please tell me that in the last field.

  What do you think about a checkbox like this?
  [ ] Send the stuff also to the nocensorship mailinglist, there are a
  lot of people that can also help you. Maybe it could be dangerous to send
  your URL (is mentioned in the Proxyjudge).

  thanks in advance!

--
Best regards,
 Freerk                          mailto:freerk@xxxxxxx