[noCensorship] Re: In need for Proxies working in Saudi Arabia

  • From: "aasa37" <aasa37@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:32:24 +0300

> Here's what the proxyTools database has. It's at (no doubt
> wrapped for you):

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/proxytools/proxyTo
ols/hosts.zip?rev=HEAD
> Let me know if any of these ports are now blocked, or if any of the
> proxies need to be tested further.
>
> $ ./extractHosts.pl - isEnabled from=KSA-ISU
> 212.141.41.42:8888
> 202.96.1.225:8888
> 64.83.129.11:7021
> 212.119.67.14:8082
> 217.58.44.182:8888
> 64.108.32.30:8801
> 64.83.129.12:7021
> 210.99.135.74:8888
> 213.148.158.163:8888
> 63.199.63.218:8888
> 216.53.197.27:8888
> 208.150.224.18:8888
> 66.250.69.1:8888
> 64.19.64.6:2009
> 200.69.218.241:8888
> 64.132.153.94:8888
> 212.12.157.130:8888
> 64.83.129.10:7021
> 210.78.22.87:8888
> 209.210.176.44:8888
> 64.57.216.10:8888
> 211.23.68.150:8888
> 22 hosts appended to -

So kind and helpful as always Wayne , Thank you .

None of the above is working from here ,
212.119.67.14:8082  is asking for authentication , all others times out on
connection .

7021 , 8082 , 8801 , 2009 . are Open
8888 is closed  i think which is really bad news .
i used shell account with stone proxy forwarding to verified working public
proxies , and stone lestining on the above mentioned ports . This is the
easiest way for me to verify ports is open or closed .

I hope iam wrong about 8888 , i test it several times , still not working .

Best regards ,

===8<============== noCensorship community ===============
List's webpage: //www.freelists.org/webpage/nocensorship
List's archive: //www.freelists.org/archives/nocensorship