[noCensorship] Re: Have any of you used Multi Proxy

  • From: Kismetro@xxxxxxx
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 10:00:35 EST

mat_brown_jr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Is it safe to test proxies (i.e.) a normal "check all proxies" say at start
> up ?
> What are the tests that M Proxy does on the proxy list that we feed it with
> ?

Depending on the number of proxies I've found it can be time consuming but
otherwise I saw no problems. It did take a while to figure out how to
interrupt the process though. The only way I found was to delete the proxy
list file in the MP directory but then I did use an older version. It's been
a year or more since I've used proxies. I had to trace this group through the
old (defunct?) Egroup.

===8>============== noCensorship community ===============
List's webpage: //www.freelists.org/webpage/nocensorship
List's archive: //www.freelists.org/archives/nocensorship