[noCensorship] Re: 543 proxies on uncommon ports - checked 2004-05-23 (and: linux proxy checker?)

  • From: Denis Green <rainman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 07:44:26 -0700

Dear Freerk

You are amoung the most committed members here and along with the owners,
moderators you make a great team. I appreciate your interest in making this
freeware - automatic proxy checker

Can't Proxy Tools be used ? in the sense I hope Wayne and others help you
to automate Proxy-tools so that you can use PT for your mission

I'm a Win 2K / win Xp user and no good at Linux. Still I searched ... and
found some :-

http://sourceforge.net/projects/yaph/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mizio/
http://www.antiproxy.com/download.php

I'm not sure of the quality of the above ... so please tread with caution

Thanks

DG

===8>============== noCensorship community ===============
List's webpage: //www.freelists.org/webpage/nocensorship