[nnasnet] snow geese

  • From: Tom Saunders <birdnerd53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:58:58 -0500

On my way up Route 3 this morning around 9:30 I passed a flock of geese in
a field near the Lancaster Primary School that contained several snow
geese. I was in a thousand hurries and didn't have my bins but they were
pretty close to the road and easy to see. They weren't there when I came
back through a couple hours later but they may not have gone far. If you
find them, try to scan the flock to see if there are any Ross's or
Richardson's Cackling Geese mixed in.

Tom Saunders
Balls Neck