[nnasnet] patient bunting

  • From: "bbirtma@xxxxxxxxxx" <bbirtma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 18:25:28 -0500

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---
The painted bunting that has been at my feeder for the last three weeks was not
encouraged to
return to its more natural home either by the weather or the fact that I let my
feeder go dry for
at least 4 days while I was vacationing. I hope it's found a new home here.

You are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline
sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society.
with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks).
For other questions or comments about the listserver,
send messages to:  nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx