[nnasnet] Re: VCU Rice Center Program

  • From: Margaret Gerdts <maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Teta Kain <tkdragonrun7@xxxxxxxxx>, NNAS Hotline <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 16:33:47 -0500

I'll be happy to do it for you, Teta...But you can send it yourself to our
hotline (nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)  Thats the same email address you can use to
report any bird sightings, etc....
I've got my Dragon Run group all signed up for April 25...(with a waiting
list).  Question:  With me in the gunboat does that make me #12?  Or can we add
one more?
Maggie
PS...You are NOT bothering me!

From: tkdragonrun7@xxxxxxxxx
To: maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: another request for info
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 13:06:15 -0500

Maggie, I hate to keep bothering you with all these requests for information,
but you are really the only one I know that would probably have the info I need
or can direct me to whomever I need to talk to. Anyway, here is the scoop: On
28 Feb Anne Wright of the VCO Rice Center is going to present a program on
Vernal Pools at the Friends of Dragon Run general meeting in Gloucester. I am
wondering if NNAS has a e-mailing list that they send out notices to about
events, activities, etc. and if they have such a thing, who would I contact to
ask if they would be interested in helping us advertise the event by sending
out a brief e-mail with all the details about the program. Our attendance at
our general meetings has been abysmal for the past couple of years and we are
trying to get attract a wider audience so that our speakers won’t be presenting
to an almost empty room.  Thanks, Teta