[nnasnet] Up Date on Snowy Egret Photo

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 10:10:55 -0500

Tom Saunders wrote.

It is very hard to separate juvenile little blue from juvy snowy but your bird
looks more like a little blue to me: bill is a little heavy, lack of contrast
with the facial skin, overall color of the legs. Snowy legs should have some
black on them by this time of year and the feet should be brighter.

Thanks to Tom for the ID !!!!

Paul

        1 of 1: My Pictures\key west\IMG_3694.JPG

  These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google. Try it out here:
http://picasa.google.com/

JPEG image