[nnasnet] The NNAS Newsletter for November/December 2014 is now available on our web site

  • From: Bonita Wilson <bartikbk@xxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 14:47:07 -0400

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---
Greetings:

The November/December 2014 issue of the NNAS Newsletter
http://www.northernneckaudubon.org/Newsletters_files/November-December2014.pdf
is now available at the NNAS web site, in full color and about two weeks before
the printed version is available.

If you want to be removed from the list of people who receive the newsletter in
printed format, please let me know.

Enjoy!

Bonnie Wilson
NNAS Newsletter EditorYou are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline
sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society.
with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks).
For other questions or comments about the listserver,
send messages to:  nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx