[nnasnet] The Day We have been waiting for !!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 15:07:10 -0400

 Bluebird  Progress

      Day # 1

      Day # 5

      Day # 10

      Day # 15

      Day # 17

      The Bluebirds fledged this morning before I checked the box. As you can
see the box is a mess and in great need of a clean out before the next clutch.
The adults keep the nest free of fecal matter up until a few days before the
fledge. This helps to convince the young to find a better place to roost.

      If things go well momma will be back in a few days and begin building
nest # 2 for her 2nd clutch of this year.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image