[nnasnet] Osprey

  • From: "Vic Stover" <smok5y@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nnasnet" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:33:29 -0400

Our Osprey is back but unfortunately so is the Goose that took the nest last
year and the year before. Forcing her to nest in a pine across Hills creek from
us. Have birds at the feeder! Downey WP, Red belied WP.Red winged Black birds,
Cardinals. Gold finches, Mourning Doves, Brown headed Cow Birds, Chipping
sparrows, Carolina Wren, also Blue Birds looking at our nest near West point
Road. Are you watching Virginia and james on the eagle cam? The second chick
hatched this morning. Reta on Hills Creek