[nnasnet] Northern Neck Master Naturalist Training Class Registration Deadline Coming Up Soon

  • From: Bonita Wilson <bartikbk@xxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:25:40 -0500

To All Nature Lovers,

The Northern Neck Master Naturalist Training Class is scheduled to start in
February, and the deadline to register is February 3, 2014. This training is
held only every other year and classes will be on Thursdays February 20 - May
8. The training addresses the Coastal Plain of Virginia and its natural
resources such as its plants, forests, birds, animals, insects, aquatic life
and geology.

I took the class in 2010 and it greatly enriched my knowledge and appreciation
for the natural environment of the Northern Neck!

Please see attached file for details.

Bonnie Wilson
Northern Neck Audubon Society