[nnasnet] Need a loaner table for NNAS tablescape at Reedville's Christmas on Cockrell's Creek event

  • From: Bonita Wilson <bartikbk@xxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 09:20:26 -0500

Dear NNAS members:

Please see the attached message from Letha Harris, and contact her if you can
loan her a table:

    I have been asked to represent our Audubon chapter at Tablescapes, a museum
fund-raiser in Reedville.
Have worked up a theme:  “Four and Twenty Blackbirds in a Winter Skye,” but
badly need a proper
table on which to set up.  I need something roughhewn, perhaps 4 x 3 feet if
rectangular, or a square
or circle with approximately those dimensions.  Can you send out an e-mail plea
for such a loaner???
Thanks, Letha

Letha can be reached at waterthrush@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bonnie Wilson