[nnasnet] NNAS board needs help!

  • From: Margaret Gerdts <maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NNAS Hotline <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 18:17:39 -0400

The Northern Neck Audubon board needs help!  We are having our election of
officers on Monday, June 4th....and a vacancy has just come up for a board
member (director).  We need a director for the term ending 2015.  This is a 2
year term.  The board meets at 3:00 pm on the first Monday of the month (the
same day as our evening program) at Grace Episcopal Church in Kilmarnock.  (We
do not meet in July or August)  This is a very interesting board on which to
serve. (I have been on the board for 7 years...and have thoroughly enjoyed the
people on the board and being involved in Audubon.)Please call me if you are
willing to serve or have any questions.Maggie Gerdts804-758-2963