[nnasnet] NNAS Picnic Date Correction

  • From: paula.boundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "NNAS Hotline" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 13:20:47 -0400

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---
Hi fellow NNAS members...I can only say that the pain meds befudled my mind.
The picnic will be on Monday, Sept. 12, time APPROX
4pm, at Belle Isle State Park, more specific info will be in publicity release
and newsletter.  Frank Schaff has agreed to lead a
birdwalk there after the picnic; i.e. early evening.  I need someone or other
to coordinate the drinks, ice and paper goods,
please...
Thanks for your tolerance, Paula
Value the land for the life it harbors"  Sarah Stein

You are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline
sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society.
with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks).
For other questions or comments about the listserver,
send messages to:  nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx