[nnasnet] May/June 2012 NNAS newsletter now available on the NNAS website

  • From: Bonita Wilson <bbwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:40:05 -0400

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---
Hi All,

The May/June 2012 NNAS newsletter has been sent to the printer and will be mailed to you via the Post Office sometime next week. But you can see the newsletter now on our NNAS web site. Go to http://www.northernneckaudubon.org/Chapter_Documents.html and then click on the link to May-June2012.pdf.

The advantage of viewing the newsletter on our site -- besides getting the news two weeks earlier than in the mailed version -- is that the photographs in the web version are in color!

Best wishes,

Bonnie Wilson
Editor, NNAS Newsletter

You are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline
sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society.
with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks). For other questions or comments about the listserver, send messages to: nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx