[nnasnet] Generator

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 14:17:48 -0400

Does anyone have a portable generator that we can borrow for a few days?  We
need it to run a compressor for a nail gun.

A few of us will be doing some carpentry work on the rest room and old shed at
Laurel Grove,  The restroom was damaged by squirrels. The shed needs to be
shored up as a temporary storage area for the grass mowing tractor, so we won't
have to trailer it back and forth from Wilna for each mowing. ( about 100 miles
)