[nnasnet] FoodLion, Kilmarnock Stormwater Retention Pond Visitor

  • From: PaulaB <paula.boundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NNAS Hotline <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2017 16:51:48 -0500

I was getting into my car at the Kilmarnock Food Lion Fri. 12/1, afternoon, when I recognized the shape of a bird with some grey-blue fly over the parking lot. I was able to take a pic w/iPhone from the lot. Isn't it wonderful the adaptability of wildlife...???? It was nice to see a great blue heron rather than the usual seagulls there. Sorry my pic isn't better. Best, Paula