[nnasnet] Brown Thrasher

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:42:53 -0400

 For the last week or so we have had the pleasure of seeing this Brown Thrasher
up close to the house.  Usually they stay in the wooded area on the back of our
property, but this guy has been hanging out near the feeders on the lawn.
This shot is on top of a bean pole in the vegetable garden.

      1 of 1: My Pictures\lllll\IMG_1262.JPG

These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google. Try it out here:
http://picasa.google.com/

JPEG image