[nnasnet] Bluebird Boxes

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 15:04:57 -0500

     Bluebirds are beginning to nest and it is time to get out your bluebird
boxes. Fix up the old and put up some new ones. NNAS cypress bluebird boxes are
now on sale in stores in our area at $ 15.00.

        Reedville Area
       Allison's Ace Hardware              Lottsburg
       Callao Supply                                       Callao
        Farmers Service                      Burgess
        Lillian Hardware Co.                 Burgess
        Kilmarnock Area
         Tri Star Market                                 Kilmarnock
         White Stone Pharmacy                     White Stone
          Farm & Home                                  Kilmarnock
           The Earth Store Rt.3                        Kilmarnock
          Mathews  Area
           Moughon's Hardware Inc
           Mathews Visitors Center
           Urbanna Area
           Bristow's Store
            Montross Area
       Northern Neck Building Supply,
              GLOUCESTER AREA
               Curves
             Morning Glory Gallery

These businesses generously sell our NNAS bird boxes at no profit as a service
to NNAS and the bluebirds. The profits from bluebird boxes pay our bills and
make the work of NNAS possible.

Please patronize these businesses!!! Let them know that you are a member of
NNAS and thank them for their support.