[nnasnet] Birds around Maggie's house - 8/23

  • From: Margaret Gerdts <maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NNAS Hotline <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:25:31 -0400

The Virginia Audubon Council (representatives from 5 of the 6 Audubon Chapters
in Virginia) met at my house Saturday morning.  On our bird walk within 1/4
mile of my house and in my yard we identified 33 species!  (And we didn't see
my eagles or the green heron that hangs out by my boathouse.)  Attached are
some pictures that Steve Coari (Virginia Beach Chapter) took.Maggie GerdtsOff
Robinson's Creek upriver from Urbanna