[nnasnet] BIRDS

  • From: "Vic Stover" <smok5y@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nnasnet" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 10:21:25 -0400

Dear Birdy Folks, We have had some nice sightings from a few of you but I'm
sure there are lots of summer birds around. let us know what you are seeing.
There was a report of Purple Martins starting to gather for migration in
Richmond. We still have lots of Hummers and Goldfinches. I am keeping the cups
filled with water and Hummer food in the feeders. Have had a Blue Jay,
Cardinals, Finches , House and purple, Quail in the field, Chicadees, Titmice,
WP's Mourning Doves, Turkeys, (4  in the yard) Crows! From Hills Creek Happy
birding and stay COOL! Reta