[nnasnet] BH Nuthatch, etc. in Westmoreland

  • From: "bbirtma@xxxxxxxxxx" <bbirtma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:12:01 -0500

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---
I have Brown-headed Nuthatch as regulars at my feeders and have been advised by
Fred Atwood that
that is not all that common at my somewhat upriver location. Thus this report.
Today also saw a
Hairy Woodpecker, a flock of 25-30 Cedar Waxwings, and the Painted Bunting
still feeds regularly.

You are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline
sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society.
with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks).
For other questions or comments about the listserver,
send messages to:  nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx