[nnasnet] 4 pictures for you

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:09:50 -0400

I was watching the noon time bath action and the birds were working in shifts.
Yellow-rumps, finches and Bluebirds were taking turns. When the  Leucistic
Bluebird flew in the other Bluebirds chased her off but she flew in again.  The
other Bluebirds left her by herself. It may be a territory issue because the
family that uses our bath hatched in our yard and the leucistic bird was
nesting in my sisters yard two houses away.
She is one feisty babe !!!!!!!

       Leucistic Bluebird female

      2 of 4: My Pictures\lt bb\IMG_2270.JPG

       Red Bellied-Woodpecker