[nnasnet] 3 pictures for you

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:19:47 -0400

For the past few days the squirrels worked hard chewing off the branch tips
with their acorn clusters and dropping them on the lawn .  Then they feast on
the acorns in comfort on the lawn.
Late afternoon yesterday they have uninvited dinner guests.  Two deer took
advantage of all the squirrel's hard work and cleaned up the acorns in no time.
My squirrels are slow learners for they are hard at work again this morning
dropping acorn clusters on the lawn.

      1 of 3: My Pictures\feast\IMG_2123.JPG

      2 of 3: My Pictures\feast\IMG_2121.JPG

      There appears to be a growth on the side of this little guy.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image