[nkg_wgfhsg] Re: Doodle NKG WGGEO and WGFHSG meeting 2021

  • From: Holger Steffen <holger.steffen@xxxxx>
  • To: nkg_wggeo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nkg_wgfhsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 10:18:54 +0100

Dear Members of the NKG Working Groups GEO & FHSG,

After a long and exhaustive discussion with virtual scars and bruises Ove and I decided to have:

NKG WGFHSG meeting on Monday, 15 March 2021, online

NKG WGGEO meeting on Tuesday, 16 March 2021, online

The National Reports session will be again in a combined form. The reports will be given Monday afternoon in the FHSG meeting.

Please register now at:
https://doodle.com/poll/fr7598mbn5dwwrfc?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
Note that the times are tentative.

(Likely) Skype for Business links will be distributed the week before the meeting when the program is finished.

Ove and I would now like to invite you to send us proposals for talks and discussion points. WGFHSG to Ove, WGGEO to Holger. Deadline Friday, 26 February! Reminders will be send, of course.

Please forward this message to colleagues who could be interested in joining. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Ove and Holger

PS: And if not done yet, please add your email address to any of our mailing list! After the meeting we will only use the mailing lists!

On Tue, 15 Dec 2020, Holger Steffen wrote:

Dear Members of the NKG Working Groups GEO & FHSG,

Due to the pandemic we have decided to postpone the next physical meetings of our WGs in Gävle to 2022 - in the hope the situation will have relaxed by then.

We will have online meetings instead in week 11, and we suggest to have two full day meetings ("breakfast-dinner"). It does not necessarily mean two consecutive days with our meetings. We may have one or two days of break to maximize the number of participants. Nonetheless, we would like to keep the combined national reports as this was appreciated this year.

Please fill the doodle indicating which days fit best for you by 31 January 2021:
https://doodle.com/poll/zvkp5misqmd3kaqd?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

We wish you a wonderful Christmas time and a happy New Year 2021!

Ove and Holger

Holger Steffen
Lantmäteriet
Geodetisk Infrastruktur