[njdawgs] Re: Pool table

  • From: "JANET FOX" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("jdfenf")
  • To: njdawgs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 01:17:19 -0500

Brett,That is a very nice looking table. Growing up  (8th grade thru college) we had an antique 5 x 10 refinished tournament table made by Brunswick Balke & Collender . A long story I’ll save for another time. If you don’t donate it, do you have any idea of its retail value?Ned
Sent from my iPad

On Dec 22, 2021, at 14:19, Brett Cohen <bcohen19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry for the 'off topic' email but wanted to see if any of the Dawgs had any good ideas for me.
The good news is that we are closing on our home in Short Hills on Jan 21.  The bad news is that the buyers are probably not interested in our lovely Imperial 8ft. pool table (picture attached).  I would therefore love to find some non-profit (youth center, church, etc.) that can use it.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Best wishes for the New Year!
Brett
ps -- as of now, I am planning to store my bent at a friend's house in Millburn so hopefully you've not seen the last of me!

JPEG image