[nikonf4] Re: faux HDR steps

  • From: Mark Stein <mjstein63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:41:30 -0400

I think of it as the crap polishing filter in photoshop. It can take a nothing photo and turn it into something eyecatching.

Lately, when wandering, I find myself occasionally stopping to shoot totally boring photos (only thing that works in real life is composition) with the intention of running the images through the process... sometimes it works, some times it doesn't.

At 08:33 AM 11/2/2010 -0700, you wrote:
Thanks; I'll try it. I agree with Frank that hyper color isn't a good overall technique, but when it works, it works. That image seemed to beg for it.