[nikonf4] Re: Scanner Fluid Mounting

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 21:43:24 -0700

        Do you have any opinion on the color restoration aspect of negatives
relative to positive?  I haven't tried much on negatives still, but seems
negatives tend to be more mundane than slides.

        Epson's way of removing orange mask on negatives sounds a great idea,
but still do not know how other aspects of coloration affect as the result.
Some negatives have more intense orange than others.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 11 / 2           21:43 PDT