[nikonf4] Re: Power Steering

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 01:26:19 -0800

        That's how much it costs nowadays?  Am afraid your case isn't isolated
one.  I think replacing the steering system is pretty difficult.  It doesn't
have much tolerance to make it work right without leaks.  How much fluid do you
lose a month?

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 11 / 22          01:26 PST