[nikonf4] Re: Olympus E-PL1

  • From: WiltW@xxxxxxx
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, f4@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:12:47 EST

uuuhh...except for Jay, of course.  ;-)

--wilt

In a message dated 11/14/2010 4:10:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
WiltW@xxxxxxx writes:

I've never understood how it is the attorney who has the billable hours,
when it is the legal assistant who does the real work in the place!

--wilt

In a message dated 11/14/2010 2:35:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
downsouthdave@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Legal assistant=the person in a law office who does all the work.  :-)