[nikonf4] Memory

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 23:20:48 -0700

        Which memory stick do you have problem with?  One you got from OWC, or
the later one??

        My memory problem on PBG4 was the faulty logic board.  It was replaced
- twice - under warranty.  But its screen is going haywire occasionally as soon
as  I turn it on.  Will stabilize several minutes later (as the graphic card
warms up, I guess).

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 10 / 10          23:21 PDT