[nikonf4] Re: Earthlight

  • From: "John Osthus" <josthus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 08:42:33 -0500

Very nice!

From: nikonf4-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nikonf4-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jay C Paxton
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 12:08 AM
To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nikonf4] Re: Earthlight

Eric-

How do you like the D7000?

  _____

From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, November 4, 2010 11:10:26 PM
Subject: [nikonf4] Earthlight

I was walking to the garage this morning on the way to work and saw Earthlight
illuminating the dark side of the moon, making it a soft, glowing ball in the
sky.

That and a new camera – my Nikon D7000 – I’m not passing on this one!

__________________________________
Eric Welch, A.J.P.
Photo Editor
Course Development
Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
The Robert Mouawad Campus
5345 Armada Drive MS 47
Carlsbad, California  92008
Tel: 760-603-4037
Fax: 760-603-4105
E-mail: ewelch@xxxxxxx
http://www.gia.edu/

The World's Foremost Authority in Gemology™
Ensuring the Public Trust through Nonprofit Service since 1931.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it. Note that
any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of GIA. GIA takes every precaution to
protect e-mail recipients, but recipients are responsible for checking any
e-mail and attachments for the presence of viruses. GIA accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

JPEG image