[nikonf4] Re: D7000

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 18:04:19 -0700

On Nov 5, 2010, at 5:23 PM, Koichi Mac wrote:
> What's so special about D7000 over D300?  I thought it was a mere slight
> upgrade of D5000, but maybe I should change mind over it.

It's much better than the D300s. It's 16.2 megapixels. It has a much more
advanced sensor and much higher quality ISO performance. Autofocus is really
accurate and fast. The exposure meter has twice the pixels as the D300s. It's
now the second highest resolution camera Nikon makes behind the D3X which costs
at least about $6,000 more. And it does 1080p 24fps video. The only Nikon that
does. For $1,200.

Eric

"He who feels punctured must have been a bubble - Lao Tsu