[nikonf4] Re: D700

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 18:16:48 -0800

The Samyang 85mm 1.4 is probably a better lens wide open. But stopping down the
Sigma might be better.  I love full frame. Eventually all my cameras will be
full frame. And I'm going to start with either the D700 or D3 replacement when
they come out.

On Dec 10, 2010, at 1:46 PM, Bill O'Connell wrote:

> Looked at a D700 today.  Nice camera.  It had a Sigma 85 1.4 on it, liked
> the lens for the amount of time I would use it...
> Like the idea of it being full frame.  Any comments?  Something else I
> should be looking at?

Eric

deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin